You are interested in TED and TEDx? You want to work with a motivated team and organize an international conference? Join us in organizing the next TEDxRWTHAachen event!
Open positions in the following teams (team specific requirements can be seen in the sections below):
We are looking for:
- - Finance
- - Event
- - IT
- (- Programme)
- Greatly motivated and committed team members
- Personalities with love of detail, but who always keep in mind the big plan too
- Creative and open minds for whom nothing is impossible and who are ready to spend their time on great ideas
- People who do not give up easily (who for example do not lose their nerves when struggling with bureaucratic stuff)
- But primarily: nice people who are up for TEDx and a tremendous event and want to be a great part of this :)
On average, we spend more or less 4 hours per week on our work for TEDx (within the months before the events far more, but during the remaining period less).
Interested? Then you are just right for TEDxRWTHAachen!
Our internal structure consists of different teams. More information about the respective teams can be found under Details – and please keep in mind that you can apply to join teams where you can learn the most (We all started small). Please select the team(s) you would like to be active in: